We provide counseling and support for tweens and teens ages 11 and up.
At Bozeman Therapy & Counseling, we believe most teens can benefit from some type of counseling. Even parents who provide needed love and support can recognize that some issues are more easily discussed with a counselor. We can provide your teen with a nonjudgemental and compassionate space to talk through his or her problems. We can also be direct when needed. We can help your tween or teen:
- manage anxiety issues, including social anxiety, test anxiety, generalized anxiety, and others
- increase self-esteem
- make good decisions
- think through real world consequences
- find healthy ways to establish independence and individuality
- develop social skills
- overcome depressed feelings
- learn to communicate effectively
- find ways to relate to parents
- manage academic issues
- create structure
- prepare for life transitions
If you’d like to make an appointment, Request an Appointment. We’re here to help.